What we do
Ag Tech & Machine Pty Ltd (“we” “our” or “us”) helps farmers, landholders, machinery dealers, contractors and service providers worldwide with agricultural technology solutions tailored to the needs and challenges of their business.
As described on our website, we do this by providing the following services (the Services):
- Data Services aimed at helping farmers optimise their machinery and land, including water management and GPS guidance data management and processing;
- Field Services, including installation, repairs, set up, provision of ongoing support and agricultural surveying, as relevant to our Data Processing Services; and
- Hardware, sold in person or through the online store on our website.
What we don’t do
We are not civil engineers, agronomists or land surveyors. Aside from the Services, we do not provide or represent that we can provide:
- planning, design, construction or management of agricultural projects, equipment or structures;
- development of methods for land preparation, planting and harvesting; or
- advice or assistance in connection with any plans, permits, licenses or other approvals from council or any other regulatory body that might be necessary for your implementation and use of our Services and advice.
We take great care in providing the Services, and we strive to provide them with diligence and skill, and in a manner consistent with applicable industry standards.
We make no guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions whatsoever regarding:
- the accuracy, suitability, reliability or timeliness of our Services (including in relation to our data processing and analysis), which you accept and use at your own risk; or
- your ability to assess the need for and obtain any permits or licenses required to implement and use our Services and data management.
We will not be liable for any costs or losses you may incur as a result of not being able to obtain or failing to obtain a Permit, and disclaim any liability relating to any matter that does not form part of our Services and offering that are described in item 1 above.
By making use of our Services you warrant that, to the extent applicable, you have obtained the consent of the ultimate landholder for us to access and collect data of the land for the purpose of providing our Services.
Nothing in this Disclaimer limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
By accessing and using our Services, you agree to the terms of this Disclaimer.